Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
STRI - Marketing your PhD in your CV and Applications
Wednesday, June 20, 2012 from 1:45 PM to 2:15 PM (BST)
Get tips on how to make your applications to employers and institutions successful and how to demonstrate the skills and experience gained from your PhD.
When & Where
Careers & Placements Service
The Careers & Placements Service for the University of Hertfordshire offers a range of services to students and alumni to help with career development, employment skills, decision making and preparation for the future.
Services to current students and alumni
- For information from our help desk staff
- Networking opportunities with employers and alumni
- Finalists programme of workshops, launched in September and December each year
- Autumn Careers Fair – career paths
- Summer Recruitment Fair – vacancies
- Drop-in advice surgeries
- Information roadshows visiting all campuses
Once you have tried the other options, we also offer one to one consultations with a Careers Adviser to support you with career planning. Get in touch to find out more.
We have two locations on campus; M018, The Atrium, de Havilland Campus and LB400, The Hutton Building, College Lane Campus